• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who knows about booster gold
1 1

5 posts in this topic

If you have specific questions, you can look in the 'copper' fourm of these boards.  You certainly can post specific questions/topics there.

If you want more specific knowledge from the "real" experts, I would suggest going to social media and contacting the creators/writers of Booster Gold directly.  I think the creator of Booster Gold is Dan Jurgens, and the other main prolific writer of the Booster Gold comic is Geoff Johns.  I guess if you have art questions you can look up who drew your favorite Booster Gold art and try contacting them over social media.

Hopefully this helped.

also, there's a guy named Jim Lee who is President at DC Comics.  You can try contacting him with your questions, he has an instagram account.  Good luck.

I assume DC has some customer service representatives, maybe you can contact corporate and have them direct you to an expert.