• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

TERMS OF SALE:

:rulez:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list.

NEW BOARD MEMBERS (under 100 posts or less than a year's length in membership) must contact me via PM before placing a bid! 

I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPalPersonal check, cashiers check, money order, Zelle, or Venmo. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS Priority Mail to a United States address will be included in the cost. Fully insured. BIDDERS FROM FOREIGN LANDS MUST CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BID!

RETURN POLICY: No returns on this item. If the item is damaged, it will be turned over to insurance. Make sure to video document the condition of the package and its opening if the package arrives with visible damage. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! 

Edited by newshane

Posted (edited)

:Rocket:ROCKET KELLY 2 - CGC 7.0 - OFF-WHITE 

$350 SHIPPED TO USA - OR BEST OFFER (half as cheap as the lesser copy on eBay). 

Please excuse the photographs. My old scanner bit the ghost and I can't find my old scans. 

rk.jpg

rknotes.JPG

Edited by newshane

Posted (edited)

FORBIDDEN WORLDS 34 - CGC 3.0 - WHITE PAGES!

Writing on cover. Take note of tears and a slight tape pull. 

Overstreet lists this issue as "scarce." This is the final issue without the comics code approval stamp! Atomic bomb panels! 

$175 SHIPPED TO THE USA - OR BEST OFFER (way cheaper than the copy currently on eBay!) 

forb.jpg

FBnotes.JPG

Edited by newshane

Posted (edited)

CAPTAIN MARVEL 78 - CGC 5.5 - OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

First appearance of Mr. Atom! 

SOLD!

capm.jpg

CMnotes.JPG

Edited by newshane

Posted (edited)

:lightning:SERIOUS OFFERS TAKEN VIA PM :lightning:

Lowballs accepted and a package deal is a possibility! 

Edited by newshane

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 1:42 PM, Uatu13 said:

PM'd regarding the Captain Marvel

Thanks! Message returned. 

I've also updated the thread with graders' notes if that helps anyone. I know the pics aren't up to my usual quality. Just ask if you have any questions! 

To my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed. 

Edited by newshane

On 7/6/2024 at 4:08 PM, Uatu13 said:

Take Captain Marvel Adventures 78 per pm!

SOLD! Thanks, Jeff! 

Take 20% off listed prices. Closing thread Monday!