• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC graded comics sales thread - $5 shipping - please look :)
5 5

242 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2024 at 7:22 AM, thirdgreenham said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks to you guys and gals, my previous sales were huge successes.  :foryou:   Today, I'm hoping to raise some more funds by selling some books.

I'll try to have reasonable prices on the books to begin with, but feel free to make an offer, if you'd like.

If you need any vouches or you aren't sure if I'm trustworthy to deal with, just go ahead and make a post in my thread asking for references.  I won't take any offence. 

:news: Tracked shipping to Canada and the USA is $5 per book (up to a maximum of $30) :news:

Tracked shipping to overseas is $75 (apologies in advance)

Prices are in USD

I accept payment by PayPal, personal check (if I know you), international money orders, cash, or Email Money Transfer (if Canadian).

Returns are accepted if you are unhappy.  You'll need to reach out to me within a week of receiving the book, though.

Many thanks for taking the time to look. I appreciate your support.  (worship)

-Andy

Oh Boy, another Ham Sale! Andy's last batch of books was epic and I can only emphasize how happy I was with everything I bought. Buy with confidence here folks. Andy is the real deal.

On 7/25/2024 at 10:47 PM, Kramerica said:

Oh Boy, another Ham Sale! Andy's last batch of books was epic and I can only emphasize how happy I was with everything I bought. Buy with confidence here folks. Andy is the real deal.

Thanks Mark! :headbang:

Posted (edited)

Svengoolie: Lost in Time #1 Variant cover CGC 9.8 white pages $70

IMG_5208.jpeg

IMG_5209.jpeg

Edited by thirdgreenham

Superman Unchained #1 Garcia-Lopez variant (Sig series - signed by Jim Lee, Dustin Nguyen, Jose Garcia) CGC 9.8 white pages $100

IMG_5216.jpeg

IMG_5217.jpeg

Superman Unchained #1 Ordway variant (Sig series - signed by Jim Lee, Dustin Nguyen, Scott Snyder, Alex Sinclair) CGC 9.8 white pages $100

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg