• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Sitting Since the 70’s — A semi-original owner collection, I’m told
7 7

655 posts in this topic

OK, I’m going to pause there for the night. I will try to do a few in the a.m. (related titles) then pick up tomorrow night with the last few TOS and a lot of ASM — the #4,6 and 8 are lower grade, but most others are pretty nice. The ASM’s other than the early three are on average much nicer than what we’ve seen in the anthology titles we’ve seen tonight.

Strap in, we’re just warming up!

Thanks everyone, and don’t forget to krap away and make this place your own virtual hometown bar for the next couple few weeks or however long it takes because my family keeps making me have a life! :pullhair:

On 7/27/2024 at 12:03 AM, Readcomix said:

Thanks everyone, and don’t forget to krap away and make this place your own virtual hometown bar for the next couple few weeks or however long it takes because my family keeps making me have a life! :pullhair:

That's what belt whippings are for... that goes for the wifey as well, GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu