• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's SDCC and Variants - 15 to 20% OFF ALL BOOKS : G.I. Joe, TMNT, Conan, GGA, Archie Variants, X-Men, Horror and More
3 3

168 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites!  This will be a shorter thread than usual.  I was able to score some great books at SDCC at some great prices.  So, I'm passing on the love.

I will be listing 40 - 50 books.  I am going to try and post them all at once.  

Invoices:  I will invoice early next week and will be shipping books out next week.    If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Kindly take care of your obligations.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+, and I'm sure some of those could grade at a 9.8.  Nothing has been pressed.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping.  $9 for up to nine raw books.  $16 for 10 - 25 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 25 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of delivery.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Kudos thread:

Edited by CDaBruce

Posted (edited)

EC: Epitaphs from the Abyss   SDCC 2024 Variant   Super Sharp NM+  $30 

Limited to 1000 copies.    Hot book!  

:news:  SOLD  :news:

Spoiler

Epitaphs D 9.69.8.jpg

Spoiler

Epitaphs D 9.69.8 Back.jpg

Edited by CDaBruce

Posted (edited)

BV Summer Spectacular 2024    Dan Parent Exclusive Variant    NM/NM+  $35  (A) 

SDCC 2024 Exclusive   -    Limited to 200

Amazing wrap-around cover.  SIGNED by Dan Parent  

:news:  SOLD  :news:

Spoiler

BV Summer SDCC B  nmnm+.jpg

Spoiler

BV Summer SDCC B  nmnm+ back.jpg

Edited by CDaBruce

Posted (edited)

BV Summer Spectacular 2024    Dan Parent Prism Foil Variant    NM/NM+  $60  

#16 of only 20 copies.  Numbered on the cover.  Signed by Dan Parent.  

No problem keeping this one.   The third picture shows off what it looks like in direct light.  

IMG_7425.jpeg

IMG_7426.jpeg

IMG_7427.jpeg

Edited by CDaBruce

Hello Darkness #1    Ariel Olivetti Variant    NM-/NM   $20  

SDCC 2024 Direct Reserve Exclusive  -   These books were not for sale, had to jump through a few hoops to get them.  

Hello Darkness Olivetti B nm-nm.jpg