• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An interview with Canadian comics artist Michael Cherkas
1 1

1 post in this topic

*If this kind of content isn't allowed, please let me know - it is my website I created, but it's not monetized, and he gave a great interview that will hold interest for comics fans.

Eisner-nominated comics artist Michael Cherkas (The Silent Invasion, Cerebus, Orb) was kind enough to grant an in-depth interview to my site, GamutMagazine.org. Cherkas is a Sheridan College alum and was a contributor to Gamut.

He shares some interesting anecdotes about Bernie Wrightson's unorthodox drawing style, words of wisdom from Neal Adams, meeting his hero Harvey Kurtzman, his own start in the comics industry and his new book, Red Harvest, which he calls "the most important graphic novel I’ve done."

You can read the interview here: https://gamutmagazine.org/michael-cherkas-interview.html

Edited by Jesse-Lee