• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple Slabs: X-Men 39 & Transformers 1
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

It's been forever since I've been into comics, and with baby #2 on the way I thought it was a good time to ship the remaining stuff off to CGC and clear some space. I have these two for sale in this section and plan on making another thread in modern with the remaining stuff, I'd love to cut a deal on everything and ship in one box. However, if these sell individually, shipping is on me. I tried to price these based on what I could find so please feel free to shoot me any offers. Can provide name/coin if requested.

PP G&S Accepted, 30 day return window

Transformers #1 CGC - 8.5 - $210

X-Men #39 - CGC 8.5 - $360

transformers back.jpg

transformers front.jpg

xmen back.jpg

xmen front.jpg

Edited by Tuffyyyyy

I realize now that I wasn't using my old account. Here's a link to my (very old) feedback thread if that helps anyone. Also happy to post pics with a datestamp/coin if that helps you!

• Administrator
On 8/16/2024 at 8:47 AM, Tuffyyyyy said:

I realize now that I wasn't using my old account. Here's a link to my (very old) feedback thread if that helps anyone. Also happy to post pics with a datestamp/coin if that helps you!

Hi

You are only allowed to have 1 account on the forum.  I have merged them, keeping this new, Tuffyyyyy  account.

Mike