• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who did what and did what!!
1 1

1 post in this topic

Just want to say thank you to all for my first SIGNED & SKETCHED comic books which I actually had absolutely nothing to do with except commission the artist 🤷🏻‍♂️… but hey I’ll take it bahahaha

These are also highly limited edition since I have …never …ever …sent any work drawn or colored in to CGC and I don’t plan to soooo ummm yeah.

If anyone wants one of these I will SIGN the outside of the slab and even sketch you a little Surfer remark so at least the label is somewhat legit 🤣

Luis Fernando de Freitas did the actual sketch and the ARTIST AGREEMENT was 100% correct… Ive don’t hundreds of yellow label books and the agreement was legit done 100% correct.

AND they also did one sent to Liefeld in house an artist sent in from Mexico but they but my name (the client) as the artist 🤷🏻‍♂️… so it’s not a one off mistake…

IMG_4435.jpeg

IMG_4434.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg