• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6 and X-Force 2 CGC 9.8 for sale
1 1

5 posts in this topic

This is my first selling post.

Here’s 2 slabs that I have for sale.

I would like to sell them both as a lot.

First :takeit:in thread gets the books.

Since I am in Canada, shipping via Canada Post (with tracking) up to 3 slabs to the US is $30.00 and for Canada is $25.00. Insurance will be extra. No international shipping.

I accept returns and I will refund if something is wrong because of my listing but will not refund the shipping. However, I need to be notified by the buyer 1 week after reception of the books. Not responsible for damage books if you don`t take insurance.

Payment via PayPal; for Canada, I accept Interac e-Transfer.

No Probies or HoS members.

My Kudos: 

Edited by ELAVAL

Posted (edited)

The 2 books for sale:

• New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6, WP, 1st appearance Deadpool, 1st appearance of Copycat (Vanessa Carlysle) as Domino, 1st appearance of Gideon, Rictor leaves the New Mutants. Of note: There’s a small crack on the side of the slab. Really small, you need to know that it is there. Please see pictures.
  • X-Force 2 CGC 9.8, WP, 2nd Deadpool, 1st appearance of Weapon X, Juggernaut & Black Tom Cassidy appearance.

Price: $525 USD (was $600 USD) for both + S&H. Please contact me if you are in Canada and would like to pay in Canadian dollar.

image0 (3).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Edited by ELAVAL