• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird spots
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I bought this comic under the description that it had never been read or removed from the plastic bag. I know that’s an assumption on my part but there are red dots on the cover. I just wanted to see if anyone had seen this before and if it’s a known manufacturing issue. I was hoping this book would get a 9.8 so it would be a bummer to have to keep looking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have looked up other copies and don’t see any red dots so my hopes are not high. 

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

On 8/24/2024 at 8:19 AM, Evan West said:

Hello, I bought this comic under the description that it had never been read or removed from the plastic bag. I know that’s an assumption on my part but there are red dots on the cover. I just wanted to see if anyone had seen this before and if it’s a known manufacturing issue. I was hoping this book would get a 9.8 so it would be a bummer to have to keep looking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have looked up other copies and don’t see any red dots so my hopes are not high. 

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

Unless it was originally polybagged by the manufacturer (and from the pics it doesn't appear to be in a polybag), then "never removed from the bag" by the seller is irrelevant. Something happened to the book before it went in the bag.