• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

our army at war 198, cgc 9.2, ow/w, killer cover! price drop!

4 posts in this topic

first take on thread trumps p.m. negotiations, but i do welcome reasonable counters.  domestic s/h on me, we'll have to figure out border-crossing postage that will be on buyer.   return ok, but let me know w/in 3 days of delivery.  p.p. fine.

ok, my recent run of failed book offerings has ended with the ohio modern comics being grabbed this morning.  as lou brown said, i've now won a game--if i win again, it's two-in-a-row, and if i win yet again, it's a winning streak!!  so here i go for the second sale...

a 9.2 sold almost a year ago for 130, but a 9.0 sold this march for 160!   i guess this gorgeous copy should sell right here for $200, shipped.   just love this cover!!!

oaaw198.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

Can’t believe this Kubert classic cover book hasn’t sold! One of the best covers in the run and I’d have snatched it if it copy this good wasn’t already in my collection.