• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Mask LTD ED HC Box Set
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hello,

New to collecting. My most established collection is probably my original mask collection. I have two of the limited edition box sets but in desperate search for answers on one of them.

The original set is limited to only 1000 sets made; Numbered 1-1000 on the inside page. There’s about 15-20 sets of “Artist Proof” sets made; marked “AP” rather than numbered. 

I own an AP set but also another set that I can’t find info on. And the info that I have found has led me to believe that it’s a “review copy” of the box set. But I’m not 100% sure. I’ve reached out to Dark Horse, twice, but they have yet to reply. 

Presumed review copy differences:

-The RC books are a maroon/ crimson color when the original box set are yellow and purple. 

-The RC books are unsigned and un-numbered out of the sets. When the original sets are signed and numbered out of 1000 or in my case AP.

-The RC interior lining page is black and the original sets are purple with a grey/silver flake.
IMG_0647.thumb.jpeg.ebc73770164070582798d0a96f6f83a4.jpegIMG_0646.thumb.jpeg.f4f255a63c6048275457136e5aa91f24.jpeg

thanks for any info 

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg