• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few keys from 1939 through to 1980
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply. 

No probies or hall of shamers.

First "I'll Take It" takes it. Time stamps rule.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Purchase price will be fully refunded upon return of books within 14 days of delivery.

Shipping rates to USA 

1-3 books  packed between cardboard in a 10X13 envelope with no tracking number $12. If a tracking number is preferred I'll ship them in box at the 4+ books rate

4+ books packed in a box with a tracking number and approximate 7 day delivery $22

Shipping to CANADA

1-3 books packed between cardboard in a 10X13 envelope with no tracking number $5. With a tracking number $15. If you prefer them pack in a box then the 4+books rate

4+ books packed in box with a tracking number and approximate 7 day delivery $22 (same as USA. I don't understand Canada Post's rates either)

All other countries please enquire for a rate

Payment by PayPal or E-Transfer only.

Please check my kudos page for references. 

Large Feature Comic #1 2.0 cover detached. Tape on inside of front and back cover. $150 SOLD!

Same image on front and back cover. Price is on front cover only.

Before there was Superman, before there was Batman, there was Dick.

Dick Tracy that is!

This magazine size comic printed in 1939 is 72 pages of Dick Tracy comics strips that originally appeared in newspapers in 1937.

These types of books were progenitors of the style of books we have today. Cool bit of history to hold.

Large Feature Comic 1.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1 2.0b.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1 d.jpg

Large Feature Comick.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1c.jpg

Edited by peakerjer

On 9/1/2024 at 4:16 PM, peakerjer said:

Large Feature Comic #1 2.0 cover detached. Tape on inside of front and back cover. $150

Same image on front and back cover. Price is on front cover only.

Before there was Superman, before there was Batman, there was Dick.

Dick Tracy that is!

This magazine size comic printed in 1939 is 72 pages of Dick Tracy comics strips that originally appeared in newspapers in 1937.

These types of books were progenitors of the style of books we have today. Cool bit of history to hold.

Large Feature Comic 1.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1 2.0b.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1 d.jpg

Large Feature Comick.jpg

Large Feature Comic 1c.jpg

:takeit: