• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) PAPERBACK BOOK Two-For LOT Price Drop.

1 post in this topic

Nothing fancy, just two undercopies recently upgraded. Payment is Paypal, Check, or M.O. Shipping is included in USA (USPS Priority. Returns always accepted, no reason required. Within 2 weeks of your receipt. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

PAPERBACKS

A WORD ABOUT GRADING

I use a 5 point scale, unlike many booksellers. I just don't feel like a 3 point system is accurate with the many subtle nuances involved with mass publication ephemera. My grades are as follows:

GOOD ... Well read and with creasing, small chips, stains, and/or spine splits, but still complete and solid enough to read carefully.

VERY GOOD ... A carefully read specimen that may have several small defects like creasing, spine leans and cupping, small tears, minor stains but still looks respectable and solid. A book that someone cared about but read. May still have decent gloss.

FINE ... A sharp copy that almost looks new, except for corner wear and rounding, very slight spine lean or almost unnoticed reading crease along spine. This one will have a lot of characteristics of a new book. No lengthy or hard creasing. Almost full to full gloss. A pretty, respectable book. 

VERY FINE ... A book that looks unread, but may have a couple of very minor defects usually isolated to corners and edges. May have a very slight spine slant, but no cupping. No obvious creasing but a minor bend or indention can be present. A real eye opening copy.

NEAR MINT ... An unread and nearly perfect specimen. Possibly a VERY tiny bend, dimple, or indention on the back cover. 

THE SECRET PEOPLE Harris (Fine) and NAZI FLYER (G/VG)                                                $50/ $40 Shipped USA

100_3297.JPG

100_3296.JPG

Edited by jimjum12