• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Finally Got One of These!

27 posts in this topic

So the UK version looks diffrent then from the USA version? Is it the same in value as American version or what?

No Bashing, or racist [embarrassing lack of self control] I ask because idk nothign about how the UK works. (With comics) or how ever I should word it.

Now cr@p is censord? yeesh...

So the UK version looks diffrent then from the USA version? Is it the same in value as American version or what?

Yeah, it's a slightly different cover image, and while the value is not even close, it is an ultra-cool book to own. cloud9.gif

Good question, and I just opened one up to take a look.

In most cases, it's 2 comic pages per UK long page, but for some splash pages and other specials, the format changes to a full page or there are some adjustments.

I have a few of those 'sideways' U.K. Spideys too! I'll post them later today.

I also have some Hulk U.K.'s that have more newsprint type covers but those are more like magazine sized and not sideways. Not really just Hulk, more like an anthology of three different Marvel heroes each issue.

I also have some Hulk U.K.'s that have more newsprint type covers but those are more like magazine sized and not sideways. Not really just Hulk, more like an anthology of three different Marvel heroes each issue.

They might actually be issues of THE MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL, which started in 1972 - don't know how long it ran?