• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RECAP Pg 2. Spidey, Avengers, X-Men, Batman high grade silver pedigree,.
2 2

30 posts in this topic

As usual first wins the prize! Will respond to reasonable offers via PM, I'll take it trumps that (especially with toddler and working). 

No HOS'ers

Payment: Paypal only, (Cash or EMT acceptable and preferred for Canada only), payment due within 3 days of purchase. I can’t stress this enough life is busy I can’t constantly think about comics otherwise my wife will kill me.

Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping is $18 per book. Add $2 for every book on top for max of 5. Anything above and beyond please let me figure shipping out. Pricing is for anywhere in Canada or USA 

Returns: I am not accepting returns as I am in Canada and most of my sales are in the US. But as always, I will work with you on and if anything troubling comes up as I look to keep relationships healthy and happy. 

Edited by NikoSleeps1991

On 9/13/2024 at 4:44 PM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Kids are screaming. I guess they need food or something. Gonna make some dinner, clean, bedtime and will be back once they're sleeping.

As a fellow parent this is super relatable... if you're lucky you've got 20 minutes left for yourself at the end of the evening. I think the best sleep of *my* life was in 1991 too.:wavingwhiteflag:

On 9/13/2024 at 5:40 PM, Point Five said:

As a fellow parent this is super relatable... if you're lucky you've got 20 minutes left for yourself at the end of the evening. I think the best sleep of *my* life was in 1991 too.:wavingwhiteflag:

20 minutes? Look at Mr. Fancy over here with all the free time. Ooh la la.

On 9/13/2024 at 5:34 PM, comicartfan said:

:takeit:

^^ This actually pains me to sell. This was the 1st book my brother gifted to me for my birthday. I longed for the cover and he got it for me. Since then I picked up a CBCS 9.4 Clinton Pedigree and a CGC 9.4 Northland Pedigree. I plan on keeping the 1 that I don't sell as a gentle reminder but the raw one was the 1st one I got from him. You are getting a book that was stared at and never opened because of how much I obsessed over the potential color breaks on the spine. Congrats on the purchase @ThothAmon

X-Men 141 newsstand copy - This is a tough one. Bottom left beside the barcode there’s a small amount of paper missing and the back has a stain of some sort which drops the grade to a F-… am I right? Am I wrong? Feel free to chime in to tell me the grade… or just take it for - $55

IMG_5762.thumb.jpeg.e43d95169e7aa59c13bc711508e0ab5c.jpegIMG_5763.thumb.jpeg.4ec785c94ab730309061616e90756854.jpeg

Spectacular Spider-Man 101 CGC 9.8 . Always loved the utilization of the black and white. Just noticed the bottom of the case has a slight crack. You can’t feel it but hey, it’s there. Changes nothing when it comes to condition of book or case. See photos below - $275

IMG_5798.thumb.jpeg.f0f19514a3c85b2e8b17cec09ba04f69.jpeg

image.thumb.jpg.8cf6f89b9ccb38fca1b9c9de67eb6d06.jpg

image.jpg