• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage paperbacks 1940 thru 1970's. Frazetta, Rare digests, GGA
3 3

77 posts in this topic

Have another Vintage paperback sale.  Lots of Avon, Ace, and other early publishers.  Mostly mid to high grade with an assortment of genres.   Accepted methods of payment PayPal, Zelle, personal check or money order.  Shipping flat fee of $6 no matter how many books you purchase.  Returns accepted within 4 days of receiving item and returned in same condition .  

I WAKE UP SCREAMING. Steve Fisher  New York: Quinn Publishing Company, Inc., 1944. Digest format First paperback edition. Handi-Book #27. Classic hard-boiled mystery novel. Near Fine some edge wear along spine. $195

20240920_222412.jpg

20240920_222428.jpg

20240920_222439.jpg

So...not what I associated with the Saturday Evening Post (usually more Norman Rockwell, kittens and puppies stuff no?) but I will say that sultry scantily clad babe as faux Egyptian princess floating in a big bubble Planet comics style is getting pretty close to personal paperback grail status.... hm