• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots, Sets & Single Issues For Sales!! RECAP Pg 1
6 6

647 posts in this topic

Doom #1-3 & Doom The Emperor Returns #1-3 $12 Doom #1-3 grades range from NM- to NM, Doom the Emperor returns #1-3 VF+ to NM-

Doom #1-3 & Doom The Emperor Returns #1-3 Complete Sets (2000 & 2002 Marvel) - Picture 1 of 2

On 9/28/2024 at 11:36 AM, GACollectibles said:

Right next to the bag of dog poop.

Don't touch my dog poop bag. I'm still aging it.

Invincible Iron Man #1-11 $20 VF/NM to NM-NM condition except #5 lower spine ding/small back cover crease, #7 small lower spine split, #9 light lower spine ding with tear

Invincible Iron Man #1-11 Complete Set (2017 Marvel) 1st Riri Williams Ironheart - Picture 1 of 1

Edited by GACollectibles

On 9/28/2024 at 11:42 AM, Ryan. said:

Don't touch my dog poop bag. I'm still aging it.

I've always thought you a connoisseur of cr@p

On 9/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, GACollectibles said:

I've always thought you a connoisseur of cr@p

That's only because I consider 8.0 high grade for Moderns.

Uncanny Avengers #1-30 & Annual Complete Set $40 mostly NM- or NM, a few VF to VF/NM but no major defects, nice lot

Uncanny Avengers #1-30 & Annual Complete Set (2015 Marvel) - Picture 1 of 2

DCeased Dead Planet #1-7 Complete Set + Most Variants Lot of (22) $45 lot contains 1 1st print, 1 Blank Cover, 1 3rd Print, 1 4th Print, 2-7 with all variants for each issue except 4C, all are in NM condition except for small light rubbing spots on 2C & a couple of spine tics on 5C (Wonder Woman cover), overall very nice lot

DCeased Dead Planet #1-7 Complete Set + Most Variants Lot of (22) Comics 2020 DC - Picture 1 of 5

Guardians of the Galaxy (2019) #1-12 + Annual $15 #4, 6, 12, Annual are all variants, VF/NM to NM- condition excpet for #7 (stains) & #12 (fingerprints)

Guardians of the Galaxy #1-12 + Annual Complete Set (2019 Marvel) - Picture 1 of 2

Dark Knight III Master Race 1-9 $12 NM copies except 33 & #4 have dings/creases SOLD!!

Dark Knight III Masster Race 1-9 Complete Set (2015 DC) - Picture 1 of 3

Edited by GACollectibles