• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mail delays...

81 posts in this topic

Have your books arrived yet Greggy?
frown.gif

Did Canada shut down their borders? That package went out on the 18th i believe. Sorry you're having to wait so long sorry.gif

tongue.gif I got a package sent on the 7th 2 days ago. I'm not the very least worried at all. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm waiting for a package sent on November 29th still so get in the back of the line. makepoint.gif

any luck...?!

regards

Bah, old news. Got it last week along with a ton of other stuff. How about you? poke2.gif

frustrated.gifstill nothing and i'm really expecting the worst from now on...it has already passed too many time now imho, DAMN!!! 893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gif

this really is/was a special package to me...too many sacrifices to bring it on and now all this big nothing of a waiting!!! 893censored-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif

oficially from now on i just don't know what to do/expect...but just waiting and expecting a miracle doesn't seem to be the most real/reliable solution

regards