• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facsimiles and #0's
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So I'm looking for a raw Spider-Gwen to go with my first edition print Edge of Spider-Verse #5 (2014). I haven't decided what issue, but I keep coming across a facsimile of #2 from the same miniseries and Spider-Gwen #0, and I could use some education on what it all means and things to keep in mind so I don't pay way more than I should for them. Thanks in advance!

On 10/9/2024 at 9:54 AM, Pixarlover273 said:

So I'm looking for a raw Spider-Gwen to go with my first edition print Edge of Spider-Verse #5 (2014). I haven't decided what issue, but I keep coming across a facsimile of #2 from the same miniseries and Spider-Gwen #0, and I could use some education on what it all means and things to keep in mind so I don't pay way more than I should for them. Thanks in advance!

I believe you meant Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (2014)

The facsimile is a reprint of the book you have from 2022. The bottom section is different, but the interior will be the same as your book.

Spider-Gwen #0 is another reprint of your book that was the beginning of the second Spider-Gwen series that came out in 2015.

Either book is a suitable raw.

Posted (edited)
On 10/9/2024 at 2:25 PM, Artboy99 said:

I believe you meant Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (2014)

Yes, but in July I bought #5 (2014). I would buy a first print of #2 to match, but it's incredibly expensive both raw and graded in comparison to the raw #5 I bought for $27 including shipping.

I mostly wanted to know the differences you described and any advice you have on which one to go for considering I don't know the terms and didn't want to get a fake. Thanks!

Edited by Pixarlover273