• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Bronze/Copper Randomness! ASM 144 Mark Jewelers, Batman Beyond 1, Iron Man 128, Joker 1, early Super Spidey Stories, +more
2 2

37 posts in this topic

Hey all! Kind of a random bunch of raw books here--mostly in the VF to NM range, with exceptions. Some keys, some not-so-keys. Bronze/copper with a couple of moderns. Have fun looking! And feel free to shoot me offers.

- First 'take it' trumps all negotiations

- Shipping is $6 unlimited (US buyers only, but if you are from Canada, PM me and maybe we can work something out); (+$4 extra for Priority)

- Accepted forms of payment: Zelle and Venmo are preferred, but I will also accept PayPal G&S.

- I ship USPS Ground Advantage (Priority upon request); will ship and provide tracking within 2 days of receiving payment

- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of receipt of books

- No one on the naughty lists; also, I reserve the right to request kudos or not sell to someone with little or no activity/feedback

- Check out my fledgling kudos thread and attached eBaylink! Can also provide references upon request

Other than that, feel free to reach out with any questions or to request more pictures! Thanks for looking!

*All books unpressed (to the best of my knowledge)*

Aliens #2 (1st Print): SOLD to Pitboss
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to grade this one. There is a white line in the upper right corner between the 'N' and the 'S', which may or may not be a printing defect. These books are notorious for weird printing artifacts, but I can't say for certain whether this is one or not. If it is, this book is likely NM+. If it is not, then it will probably be more like VF.

Aliens2-1.jpg

Aliens2-2.jpg

Edited by Nschenks