• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics New HG & Key Golden Age E-bay Listings

23 posts in this topic

Is that the same Mad #1 that was sold on Heritage for $28,000 just awhile back? I was so wishing I had the dough for that one. Did pick up a #22 9.2 for $375 though.

Probably. It was $32k with the BP. There is another CGC 9.8 copy up for sale in the next Heritage auction, as well as a CGC 9.6!!! It will be very interesting to see how much those go for.

Very likely will be DNMR.

Could be. Maybe I should just buy them all and corner the market!

You mean the same way that Halperin has cornered the market and now floats tons of ultra-HG Gaines copies all the time?

Is that the same Mad #1 that was sold on Heritage for $28,000 just awhile back? I was so wishing I had the dough for that one. Did pick up a #22 9.2 for $375 though.

Probably. It was $32k with the BP. There is another CGC 9.8 copy up for sale in the next Heritage auction, as well as a CGC 9.6!!! It will be very interesting to see how much those go for.

Very likely will be DNMR.

Could be. Maybe I should just buy them all and corner the market!

You mean the same way that Halperin has cornered the market and now floats tons of ultra-HG Gaines copies all the time?

sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gifflamed.gif

I took advantage of E-bays $0.10 listings as well today. I posted some major HG and key GA books.

The listings are of:

Green Lantern #1 (1941) CGC 9.0 - Tied for highest certified copy.

All Flash Comics #1 (1941) CGC 8.0 - Priced lower than Guide!

Superman #48 (1947) CGC 9.4 - Toledo pedigree, tied for highest certified copy.

World's Finest #2 (1941) CGC 8.0 - Highest certified copy. Priced lower than Guide!

Mad #17 (1954) CGC 9.6 - Gaines File copy, second highest certified copy.

World's Finest #19 (1945) CGC 8.0 - Priced lower than Guide!

Wambi, Jungle Boy #5 (1949) CGC 9.4 - Mile High/Church copy.

Please check them out (and buy of course!). Free shipping and insurance on all but the last two books. 893applaud-thumb.gif

EsquireComics Current E-bay Auctions

The clock is ticking down!!!!! makepoint.gif