• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buscema/Sinnott FF for sale! w/ Galactus!! 2-pg. sequence

5 posts in this topic

Just posted a terrific action packed sequence to my comicartfans for sale gallery!

Comicartfans

Also, I have a few nice items on ebay right now under seller id= westform. A complete 10page WonderWoman story by Ric Estrada from the 70's, a Tuska Luke Cage page with the FF, and a copy of the Lovecraft inspiration book King in Yellow.

I've had tons and tons of emails on this Buscema 2-pager,... but, no decent offers yet??!!

Don't be bashful... I know it's just after the Holidays, but Daddy needs a new pair of shoes, so offer away! I'm easy, and I take time payments!! hi.gif

I got beat out on the Galactus Destruction page some years ago on Ebay! Still kickin myself!

kick yourself no longer... it can be yours!!... with the preceding page to boot! Cash and trades welcome!! Make me an offer via pm and you never know...