• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby avatars

32 posts in this topic

I don't have, or have ever seen a pic of myself before the age of 5. I'm not so sure any exist. frown.gif

OK, ask and ye shall receive! Here's a baby picture of the Hammer when he was but a little, rubber mallet. Picture is a little grainy, flash photography being as primitive as it was, what?.. 2000 years ago, but that's only because we had to use such slow shutter speeds due to dim candlelight. Anyway, you get the idea. Good idea for a thread, Hel... er' Joanna. Keep up the good work and you'll come to work for US (hopefully not sooner than you think because we have a few open positions NOW).

laugh.gif

OK, ask and ye shall receive! Here's a baby picture of the Hammer when he was but a little, rubber mallet.

LMAO...... Not sure which is funnier, the avatar or the rubber mallet line. grin.gifgrin.gif

this was me when I was born as you can see I was only half way out .......I think it was a cerzarian section but I cant remember

little-tyke.JPG

and this was me sound asleep .......cute huh?........it was a little hot in the room .

baby.JPG