• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC art get-together (1/7/06)

43 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Stephen Fischler and I are thinking of having an art get-together this coming weekend, if enough people are interested. It would be this coming Saturday, either afternoon or early evening. Let me know if you're interested, and what time would be preferable.

These things are usually a lot of fun!

Best,

Hi everyone,

Final details:

We all meet up at Metropolis Comics (Broadway and 18th?), at 4 (four) PM on Saturday. Bring whatever art you have. We usually talk for a while and show art to each other, maybe do some deals, and then maybe grab dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Please spread the word. Metropolis Comics is a huge space, and they have a terrific art collection on their walls, so it's always a lot of fun!

Best,

Can I come?

Anyone can come, the more the merrier. Will post final details on this thread.

Best,

someone call KK and invite him!

If anyone has his contact info, go ahead and let him know. At least he'll be surrounded by OA lovers, so he should be happy!

Sounds good. Can anyone come, as I do not know anyone personally on thse boards? Also, I am a total newbie in the OA space.

Yes, anyone can come. That's what these things are all about... meeting each other and making new friends.

The list so far includes:

me (Hari Naidu)

Stephen Fishler

Ruben Espinosa

Emilio (bleekerbob)

Joe Serpico

Ted Latner

Jon Mankuta

Dave Mandel (maybe, visiting from the West Coast)

Gene Park (maybe)

David Miller

RaccoonRaccoon

I'm sure we'll get more, but that's already enough for a fun time!

Oh, and I'll invite KK if I can track him down.