• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC art get-together (1/7/06)

43 posts in this topic

My fear is that I'll be a @$%#brain and leave the portfolio in a subway or a taxi!

I actually thought about this....leaving it at the resturant after a few too many....I plan on going one of these days and I would bring large 11x17 scans - this way it shows the details and I don't have to worry about leaving my stuff behind....

Just out of curiousity, what do 10 guys do with portfolios filled with (presumably) tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars of original art when they go out to dinner? Coat check? confused.gif

We had the back area of the restaurant, so we all just stacked them against the wall. No problem, really. It was totally safe, as you couldn't get to them without going through us.

And, I wouldn't be suprised if it was over a million dollars worth of art, actually!