• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 76 for sale in 7.0

25 posts in this topic

I just posted this in the grading forum and you can see the comments here. I am asking $100 shipped for it, which is a 1/3 off guide for a nice example of one of the bronze age's most important books. If you would prefer "actual" value over OS, there is a CGC 6.5 copy currently on eBay at $150 with 3 days left. If it doesn't sell here, I am sure it will make its way to eBay in the somewhat near future. Let me know if anyone has any questions...

gl76.jpg

gl76bk.jpg

who puts a book like that up for sale at a quarter to one in the morning?

frustrated.gif

actually i wouldn't have bought it anyway as it is outside of my interest, but still...damn, yo

frustrated.gif

actually i wouldn't have bought it anyway as it is outside of my interest, but still...damn, yo

Next time im sure Andy will check with your schedule first. yeahok.gifpoke2.gif

frustrated.gif

i already said i wouldn't have bought the thing!

frustrated.gif

i would think he'd want to maximise his audience by including the rest of the east coast forumites...but i guess as long as it sold quick

confused-smiley-013.gif

frustrated.gif

frustrated.gif

i would think he'd want to maximise his audience by including the rest of the east coast forumites...but i guess as long as it sold quick

confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

frustrated.gif

frustrated.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I would have though. Where was this book when we were raising grail money poke2.gif

Where was this book when we were raising grail money poke2.gif

That's what I am selling it for. I needed the $ to pay for the Silver Surfer 1 I just bought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

Oh my gosh, scrooge just paid over a $100 for a book 893whatthe.gif. What is the world coming too? insane.gif

...and I just bought an X-Men 94, Cap 100, and GL 76 for around $100 each. So there goes your Scrooge theory. I am a high roller now! sumo.giftongue.gif