• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the CGC grade -TOS 66

30 posts in this topic

If by apparent tanning you mean the slightly darker edge at the very top, that's my cheap scanner - there is no tanning on this book. As to the "mottled" blue - unless you mean the pixillation (once again due to my scanner) - that's the coloring job.

Me thinks you need a new scanner RJ-dude! 27_laughing.gif

CGC gave this book an 8.5 - I feel it's a 9.0 and was hoping for that grade with an outside shot at a 9.2 based on what I've seen. Probably still worth slabbing as the raw vaue of this book on ebay is minimal.

Must've been graded by some Red Skull fan-boys insane.gif

If by apparent tanning you mean the slightly darker edge at the very top, that's my cheap scanner - there is no tanning on this book. As to the "mottled" blue - unless you mean the pixillation (once again due to my scanner) - that's the coloring job.

CGC gave this book an 8.5 - I feel it's a 9.0 and was hoping for that grade with an outside shot at a 9.2 based on what I've seen. Probably still worth slabbing as the raw vaue of this book on ebay is minimal.

Yay, I was right! Too bad I can't be that accurate in the grading contest. acclaim.gif

spam
mods notified of your trolling along with your Tubby friend.
Good. Maybe I will start trolling you the way you have been trolling Timmy.
mods again notified. Enjoy the strikes.