• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live question and answer session with Steve Borock

127 posts in this topic

I don't see how anyone who re-reads this thread could come to the conclusion that you have. How does this compare to the typical graemlin wars of Greggy and Deathlok? Their thread-derailing technique looks a lot more "malicious" than what Newt did. Why aren't you always jumping on them?

Because Star Wars fans make an easy target? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't see how anyone who re-reads this thread could come to the conclusion that you have. How does this compare to the typical graemlin wars of Greggy and Deathlok? Their thread-derailing technique looks a lot more "malicious" than what Newt did. Why aren't you always jumping on them?

foreheadslap.gif Why didn't I think of that.

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif Truer words have never been spoken on these boards... thumbsup2.gif