• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advanced list of eBay auction: lot of 40 golden age comics- $1000 value- no res

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Here's the thumbnails of the 40 golden age comics in putting up on eBay, Monday evening on the 16th. These do click to larger scans on my home page. Here's my items for sale link (none until Monday night) link A couple of questions. This is valued at just over $1000 (graded). I'm considering spending the $20 or so to make this a feature auction. Opinions on this please? Also what percentage of value can I reasonably hope for? Thanks a lot. This is my first post, but I've been reading the messages for about a month and have really enjoyed them. I'm also an experienced seller.I welcome any comments.

Mark

4Most_thumb.JPG Action_225_thumb.JPG Action_234_thumb.JPG Adventure_236_thumb.JPG Adventure_241_thumb.JPG
Advs-Unk_8_thumb.JPG Jo-Joy_thumb.JPG Babe_8_thumb.JPG Batman_116_thumb.JPG Cowgirl_Rom_thumb.JPG
Criminals_Run_thumb.JPG Detective_221_thumb.JPG Do_Do_thumb.JPG Donald_Duck_408_thumb.JPG Fairy_Tales_11_thumb.JPG
Film_Stars_3_thumb.JPG Gabby_11_thumb.JPG GI_Joe_14_thumb.JPG Glam_Rom_thumb.JPG Heart_Throbs_thumb.JPG
Heroic_89_thumb.JPG Joe_Yank_15_thumb.JPG Little_Iodine_42_thumb.JPG Little_Iodine_44_thumb.JPG Miss_America_thumb.JPG
Monte_Hale_38.JPG New_Romances_thumb.JPG Nursery_Rhymes_thumb.JPG Patsy_Walker_14_thumb.JPG Personal_Love_thumb.JPG
Police_Comics_thumb.JPG Rider_1_thumb.JPG Robin_Hood_Tales_thumb.JPG Romantic_Love_thumb.JPG Roy_Campanella_thumb.JPG
Thing_4_thumb.JPG Uncle_Scrooge_16_thumb.JPG Wambi_thumb.JPG Western_Hearts_thumb.JPG Young_Heroes_thumb.JPG