• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See Ya in 30

34 posts in this topic

Possibly the worst movie ever made! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I actually like that movie. It's a voyage of self discovery and soul searching.

I like the movie too. confused-smiley-013.gif

I hated the first five or ten minutes of it because it was so dreary, but after that I enjoyed it. I especially liked the chief who married them. I wanted to pattern my wedding vows after their ceremony but Liz vetoed the idea.

Just so Hong Kong Louie, SliverSucker, Gnobgobbler or any number of other crackheads don't take credit for my seeming demise (as had happened many times in the past) I am posting this public service announcement.

1067444-stlucia.jpg

But don't worry, I'll be back. acclaim.gif

Not if the Waponi Woo have anything to say about it! sumo.gif

chief1.jpg

Just so Hong Kong Louie, SliverSucker, Gnobgobbler or any number of other crackheads don't take credit for my seeming demise (as had happened many times in the past) I am posting this public service announcement.

Who is "Gnobgobbler"? confused.gif

Hobgoblin

me three.

Maybe my loathing is tinged with regret over the full movie price I paid to see it when it first came out. I assume you guys saw it as a rental or on tv.

me three.

Maybe my loathing is tinged with regret over the full movie price I paid to see it when it first came out. I assume you guys saw it as a rental or on tv.

theatre, paid for a ticket. confused-smiley-013.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

chief1.jpg

That "chief" sure resembles Abe Vigoda!

Vigoda.jpg

Been there...beautiful island...you crusing, or just going there? I'll be down there on a cruise in the next few weeks myself, we should throw back a cold one!! 893whatthe.gif

Two men enter one, one man leaves. smirk.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

chief1.jpg

That "chief" sure resembles Abe Vigoda!

Vigoda.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif