• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of random books up for BINs. 40-60% off guide. ASMs, X-Men, DC war, ect.

77 posts in this topic

I just wanted to see what the options were before I laid out money for a specific one. You know how it is? You buy one, then five minutes later you see a book that you wanted too ........... only you only have so much money to go around. 27_laughing.gif

I want #56, but I also wanted to know if you had others before I buy.

I just wanted to see what the options were before I laid out money for a specific one. You know how it is? You buy one, then five minutes later you see a book that you wanted too ........... only you only have so much money to go around. 27_laughing.gif

I will take a look. Are you just interested in the silver age?

Yes. If it's between #123 and #200, I already have it.

Witching Hour 38 100 pager in F/VF for $18. Guide in F/VF is around $25.

Liberated from a 7.0 slab. Looks VERY nice but has an unobtrusive rip near the witch's broom on the left edge. Also a 3/4" back cover edge tear. Nice looking copy.

wh38.jpg

Creepy 11 in F/VF for $30. OSPG has this mag severely undervalued. [/b] SOLD

VERY desireable Frazetta cover. My personal favorite of all his Warren work. This magazine consistently sells for guide or more on eBay. Sorry about the cropped scan, it's too large for my scanner. This copy was graded VF- by Doug Sulipa but acquired a upper left corner ding/dent during shipping that breaks a bit of color on the back. Two small color flecks on right front cover edge. Bright whites and outstanding color and eye appeal. A very sharp mag.

cr11.jpg

Yes. If it's between #123 and #200, I already have it.

Here is the only one I am willing to part with right now.

X-Men 60 in VF/VF- for $40. OSPG is $60 in VF/VF-. NO LONGER FOR SALE

Tiny dent in spine, some slight cover tanning, color loss at top of spine. First Sauron.

xmen60.jpg

Came up with one more SA X-Men, but I kinda want to hang onto this one...hence the screwy.gif price.

X-Men 51 in F/VF for $60. No discount on this one, it's too nice for the grade. [/b] NO LONGER FOR SALE

Some spine wear. Absolutely eye-popping colors. Fantastic Steranko cover.

x-men51.jpg

That will probably be it for now. I might list a few more in the coming days, but not too much. Thanks to all those who bought stuff, or will buy stuff.

Unless people are interested in Adams Batman stuff. I would rather not sell that group piecemeal though. It works better on eBay when you have many books from a run.

thumbsup2.gif

Ok, one more, but nothing too special.

Adams Batman lot in various grades for $30. OSPG is $65 total. [/b] SOLD

Batman 51 in F/VF. Just some moderate spine and corner wear. Decent copy with nice colors.

batman2511.jpg

Batman 251 in VG. Obvious creasing, some light corner staining. Reader copy.

batman2512.jpg

Batman 245 in VG/F. Vertical spine creasing and some corner wear. Classic Adams cover and story.

batman245.jpg

Ok, one more, but nothing too special.

Adams Batman lot in various grades for $30. OSPG is $65 total.

Batman 51 in F/VF. Just some moderate spine and corner wear. Decent copy with nice colors.

batman2511.jpg

Batman 251 in VG. Obvious creasing, some light corner staining. Reader copy.

batman2512.jpg

Batman 245 in VG/F. Vertical spine creasing and some corner wear. Classic Adams cover and story.

batman245.jpg

Sold!

Unexpected 118 in sharp VF- for $20. OSPG is off on this one too, just like they are on so many BA horror books.

This copy has exceptional gloss and great colors. There are two small dings on the upper edge of the front. The white line below "a" in "afraid" on the bottom edge is not a crease, it's a production color defect.

unex118.jpg

Adventure 431 in F/VF for $22. OSPG is around $30 in F/VF.

Nice looking copy. Light spine wear. First Spectre issue. Fantastic Aparo cover!

adv431.jpg

Adventure 432 in F/VF for $8. OSPG in F/VF is $16.

Some wear to bottom edge. Good eye appeal.

adv432.jpg

Adventure 432 in VF for $15. OSPG is $22 in VF.

Great copy with only minor wear. Nice colors.

adv434.jpg