• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-man question

27 posts in this topic

Well, I have the complete run of this series and I want to know, where has Flash been all this time? I know in the series he had the car accident and was in a persistent veggie state. Peter was living with him in this apartment building and took him up on the roof at times for fresh air. But this story line was pretty much dropped once Pete got back together with MJ for good and then they moved to Avengers Tower. Where's Flash been since? confused.gif

Good question. I never finished reading my run of Peter Parker: Spider-Man, so I don't know if he's still in the wheelchair at the end of the series, but perhaps it's something we'll find out now that Flash is indeed back...

My guess is that if he was still in a veggie state when Peter moved into Avengers Tower, then he probably got passed off to a family member...?

Possible...as far as I know, this storyline was never completed. I guess we'll find out in a "flashback" in upcoming issues... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, idk wehnt eh price Jumped up to 50, but last I remeber #44 was worth 18. And I got it hardly for nothing. So idk. Guess we shall see in time if #44 is indeed worth something.

confused-smiley-013.gif

He types like me when im sick or drunk!

What happens in issue 44 anyway

Hmm, so I guess I am not a good typer then?

http://comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.asp?t_ID=3185

As I remeber, it's the start of a Arc Called "A Death In the Family"

Mainly involves the Green Goblin, of course I haven't read it for a while.

Before

Well, idk wehnt eh price Jumped up to 50, but last I remeber #44 was worth 18. And I got it hardly for nothing. So idk. Guess we shall see in time if #44 is indeed worth something.

After:

Well, I don't know when the price jumped up to $50.00, but the last time I remeber the book had a OS price of $18.00. And I was able to get it for $3.00. So I do not know, guess we shall see in time if issue #44 is worth that price.

smile.gif