• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Comics #74

25 posts in this topic

I'm a notoriously strict grader, Andy (you bought this, right?). That's why I've only had to send one book back from my eBay sales the past 2 years (and the buyer was right - it wasn't only miscut, it was trimmed too).

5.0 - 6.0 are grades. It's got great eye appeal though that's worth a premium.

Bought the Cap 74? I wish. I am not in that territory yet.

I'm a notoriously strict grader, Andy (you bought this, right?). That's why I've only had to send one book back from my eBay sales the past 2 years (and the buyer was right - it wasn't only miscut, it was trimmed too).

I laughed (hysterically) at that. 27_laughing.gif You really would have to cash in some favors to swing a Cap 74.

I laughed (hysterically) at that. 27_laughing.gif You really would have to cash in some favors to swing a Cap 74.

Yeah, the favor being cashed in would be half my collection. 27_laughing.gif

I mis-read a post then from another thread that alluded to your buying this book, Andy. I can't find it now... Sorry for the mix up.

foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif

No problem. That's a long term grail of mine but I am nowhere near being able to afford it.