• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Hulk 115 and/or Iron Man 16

8 posts in this topic

I say 6.0 – 6.5 on the hulk,(7.0 max w.o. dirt, and if your selling it to someone who is new to this smile.gif ) the crease/tare by Frankie’s wrist is the kicker. Is that a printers crease on the back cover through the “four player badminton set”? That could bring it down. I never understood why with coins, printing errors make them rare and valuable, but with books, a printing error makes a great book [embarrassing lack of self control]! If it happened in the printing, and that is the way it was when it hit the rack, why should it get penalized now? But, alas, I don’t make the rules (If I did crazy books with blank pages and double covers would be highly desired (I like the abnormal) and there would be weight restrictions on spandex clothing! smile.gif ) A friend tried to explain why some printing defects count while others dont, but I still say if it happened before man touched it, it should at least be qualified (IMHO).

About the same grade on the IM, poor bottom edge, I feel its pain!