• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Lapham's Stray Bullets 1-22 all NM or better

7 posts in this topic

SOLD

Here is your chance to get a decent chunk of one of Independent comic's best series all in one shot for 75% of cover and free shipping. Truly a great read, ask anyone familiar with his work.

All books are at least 9.2 or better with the vast majority being NM+. Every issue is a first printing including number one (which is a 9.2/9.4), except for number two (second print).

Cover price is around $65, the set is yours with free shipping (book rate) for $50. Do yourself a favor. Buy it. Read it. Every single person to review the first 3 trades on Amazon.com gave the series 5 out of 5 stars.

Trade and cash offers will be considered of course. thumbsup2.gif

stray1.jpg

Oh man, I love this series. Stray Bullets got me to kick the superhero habit and into an Indy binge way back when. Nice books thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. It is a great series, but I have my doubts as to whether or not they will sell here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh man, I love this series. Stray Bullets got me to kick the superhero habit and into an Indy binge way back when. Nice books thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. It is a great series, but I have my doubts as to whether or not they will sell here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif...I want to see them...bring them on Saturday huh?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif...I want to see them...bring them on Saturday huh?

Sure. You want to trade for them? What if they sell?