• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe that the comic market will never crash

190 posts in this topic

I live in NJ and will travel anywhere you are, just name it and post the address on these boards.

That's what I though. A shill and a loud mouthed coward. 27_laughing.gif [/quote

As I said before, you are a true coward. Goodnight and good luck. Great movie, oh I'm sorry, you're probably into Brokeback Mountain 27_laughing.gif

I live in NJ and will travel anywhere you are, just name it and post the address on these boards.

That's what I though. A shill and a loud mouthed coward. 27_laughing.gif [/quote

As I said before, you are a true coward. Goodnight and good luck. Great movie, oh I'm sorry, you're probably into Brokeback Mountain 27_laughing.gif

Are you sure you're an attorney? First you couldn't put a proper sentence together...and now you can't seem to work the quote function or put together a sentence that makes any sense.

Nighty night. hi.gif

Are you sure you're an attorney? First you couldn't put a proper sentence together...and now you can't seem to work the quote function or put together a sentence that makes any sense.

Nighty night, shill coward. hi.gif

Night Night little coward man tonofbricks.gif

Pleasant dreams. cloud9.gif

Pleasant dreams, shill coward. cloud9.gif

shouldn't talk about your boyfriend like that

I tried to think of a reply to this...but your post doesn't really make any sense. Perhaps the lack of sleep is getting to you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I tried to think of a reply to this...but your post doesn't really make any sense. Perhaps the lack of sleep is getting to you, shill coward. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

lack of sleep isn't affecting me at all, slime bucket