• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe that the comic market will never crash

190 posts in this topic

what's your occupation slime bucket

I expose lying coward shills in chat forums, lying coward shill.

yo momma

Usually these insufficiently_thoughtful_person shills make at least one posts consisting of "yo momma"...so they're pretty easy to spot.

says something about you, are you a shill dwarf boy? gossip.gif

I remember someone here saying how they or someone they know... has a full case of web of spiderman 1s

supply is too great for a lot of bronze, copper and modern... i think we have to wait another 20 years.

what's your occupation slime bucket

I expose lying coward shills in chat forums, lying coward shill.

yo momma

Usually these insufficiently_thoughtful_person shills make at least one posts consisting of "yo momma"...so they're pretty easy to spot.

says something about you, are you a shill dwarf boy? gossip.gif

Yes, it says that I can spot shills easily.

The usually sell for $10 - $15 NM on ebay

Is that what you sell them for with your kreativekomixs account on eBay? makepoint.gif

yep, how did you know?

You're a shill. It's my job to expose insufficiently_thoughtful_person shills. confused-smiley-013.gif

you're right, I confess, I am a shill, my ebay account is

YOMOMMAISAHAIRYDOG

what is your problem with kreativekomixs anyways?

kreativecomixs came in here under the board name of pedigreeking here, and tried to pimp his own auctions without telling anyone they were his.

aren't you a shill too? insane.gif

No. Are you?

and this [embarrassing lack of self control] thinks I'm pedigreeking 27_laughing.gif