• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe that the comic market will never crash

190 posts in this topic

I wanna make a shill just to see how long it takes BHD to expose me shy.gif. He's a pretty good detective. insane.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The jig is up pedigreeking/sportmainiac/funtasticfour. Try to wait longer than 24 hours before creating your next shill i.d. this time. makepoint.gif

you're just upset because you have a little dwarf weenie

and this [embarrassing lack of self control] thinks I'm pedigreeking 27_laughing.gif

I don't think it...I know it. Just like I know you were also sportmaniac in here. screwy.gif

you are such an a..hole. I would admit it if I was a shill, I'm not a coward like you Jerk..f

I'm sorry, but you are a shill. I don't make people who they are...I just expose them for what they are. confused-smiley-013.gif

I wanna make a shill just to see how long it takes BHD to expose me shy.gif. He's a pretty good detective. insane.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The jig is up pedigreeking/sportmainiac/funtasticfour. Try to wait longer than 24 hours before creating your next shill i.d. this time. makepoint.gif

That's a typical shill response. Just more evidence for the case file. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That's a typical shill response. Just more evidence for the case file. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only conclusions that we have come up with here is that you are a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The only conclusions that we have come up with here is that you are a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Shills are often wrong. Don't worry...we don't expect you to be smart, now that we know what you are. gossip.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Shill cowards are often wrong. Don't worry...we don't expect you to be smart, now that we know what you are. gossip.gif

you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person stooges.gif