• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe that the comic market will never crash

190 posts in this topic

I wanna make a shill just to see how long it takes BHD to expose me shy.gif. He's a pretty good detective. insane.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The jig is up pedigreeking/sportmainiac/funtasticfour. Try to wait longer than 24 hours before creating your next shill i.d. this time. makepoint.gif

you're just upset because you have a little dwarf weenie

That's a typical shill response. Just more evidence for the case file. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only conclusions that we have come up with here is that you are a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Shill cowards are often wrong. Don't worry...we don't expect you to be smart, now that we know what you are. gossip.gif

you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person stooges.gif

You're a shill. poke2.gif

I wanna make a shill just to see how long it takes BHD to expose me shy.gif. He's a pretty good detective. insane.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The jig is up pedigreeking/sportmainiac/funtasticfour. Try to wait longer than 24 hours before creating your next shill i.d. this time. makepoint.gif

That's a typical shill response. Just more evidence for the case file. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only conclusions that we have come up with here is that you are a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Shill cowards are often wrong. Don't worry...we don't expect you to be smart, now that we know what you are. gossip.gif

You're a shill coward. poke2.gif

takes one to know one 893naughty-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Shills often post childish replies. Just more evidence for the case file. cloud9.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Shills often post childish replies. Just more evidence for the case file. cloud9.gif

you would suck as a lawyer and even more so as a detective 27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Harsh words, considering you suck as a human being. yay.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

while you just like to suck in general hi.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Back to this? I think you have "issues" you need to come to terms with. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Back to this? I think you have "issues" you need to come to terms with...and out of the closet with. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have a beautiful girlfriend, thank you, but I'm sure your boyfriend is also attractive

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Back to this? I think you have "issues" you need to come to terms with...and out of the closet with. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have a beautiful girlfriend, thank you, but I'm sure your boyfriend is also attractive

You're the one that keeps mentioning boys in "that" way. And yes, I'm sure you got the prettiest inflatable you could afford.

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

You're the one that keeps mentioning boys in "that" way. And yes, I'm sure you got the prettiest inflatable you could afford.

unlike you and your life long boyfriend, your hand

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

See...there you go again. Someone point a lamp at the closet door and tell the shill to come towards the light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

See...there you go again. Someone point a lamp at the closet door and tell the shill to come towards the light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

dude, I've had more girls in 1 month than you've had in your entire lifetime

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Only because you can deflate yours and store them in the attic.

acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Only because you can deflate yours and store them in the attic.

you need to drink some water, cornball....you like that name, ball....don't you BrokeBack Dwarf 27_laughing.gif