• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is the Orlando MegaCon?

45 posts in this topic

i'm supposed to get in free since i'm representing a local store that put out brochures for them in kentucky, we will see. I'll PM you closer to the event to make arrangements to meet you and the other members there.

Oh, $22, I don't think I'm going to make it. Not having had a job for 2.5 months, I can't afford to pay $22 to go somewhere to buy stuff. Oh well, after I move to N.J. in a couple more months, there will be lots of shows up there.

$22 bucks a day is nuts, especially with the talent pool so much smaller than NY that weekend. Who were the brain damaged promoters putting two big shows together on same weekend?

I will be there all three (flight permitting) days and look forward to meeting Thedude, king, jbone and some of the other forum guys. any recommendation on where to park smile.gif

Since CGC will be at the show does that mean they will accept signature series submissions?

I cant make it because of work but my boyfriend (Mr.Dungeon) is going on saturday.

Ok, I think thedude is coming... I'm still trying to pin down a hotel room. I will be there all day Saturday, and driving back 13 + hrs to Kentucky Sat. night,.. juggle.gif

so, the Bahama Breeze parking lot is where I should park confused-smiley-013.gif is it OK to leave your car parked there all day ?

If anyone sees me walking around, come up and say hi. if I'm not wearing a hat, I'll look like this..

NewImage1.jpg

and if I'm wearing a hat (more than likely considering the long drive down), I'll look like this.

P1010007_00041.jpg

hope to meet a few board members, and take a few pics...any other helpful hints for my trip would be appreciated.

thanks thumbsup2.gif