• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My big grail...as if you didn't know...

25 posts in this topic

Did you ever get paid (or confirmation) of your sale of the CGC 9.0 on Comiclink. Just trying to determine if that's the new standard price for a CGC 9.0 copy (not that every copy will sell for that much).

BTW, nice copy!!!!!!

Steve; your note got me to look at the comiclink listings for both these books (DD#7 & JIM #89).

i was very surprised to see that as scarce as the DD is in HG, there are 10 of that issue to just one for the JIM. since they are both very popular any thoughts as to why no one is selling their JIM's?? the census has about 4 X's as many unrestored DD's, so that explains part of it..................

and i agree that this 9.2 is a BEAUTY...... thumbsup2.gif

Harry, there`s a big difference between the 2 books. JIM 89, and most of the early JIMs, are relatively hard to find, period. DD 7, on the other hand, is from 1965. It`s extremely hard to find in extremely HG, but otherwise pretty easy to find. No issue of ANY mainstream Marvel (or DC) title from 1965 is hard to find if condition is not a factor.

Nice pick up Roy, Your JIM 89 is on Pedigreecomics.com,under "The Vault" Next to the online bank loaners.

hail.gif