• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 400 on eBay along with a bunch of other stuff.

19 posts in this topic

Good trade offer? I'm waiting on a Batman 237 that I think would be totally up your alley. Back cover has some problems but the front cover is sweet! It should arrive any now...I'll send some scans your way. grin.gif

Good trade offer? I'm waiting on a Batman 237 that I think would be totally up your alley. Back cover has some problems but the front cover is sweet! It should arrive any now...I'll send some scans your way. grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif PM me as soon as you get it! I am looking for a nice 237!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif PM me as soon as you get it! I am looking for a nice 237!

Yeah, I'm waiting for some guy in Illinois to send it. Let's just hope I don't get burned... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Illinois sellers are the most disreputable. You would have had better luck flushing your money down the toliet! 893whatthe.gif

Yeah, I'm waiting for some guy in Illinois to send it. Let's just hope I don't get burned... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Illinois sellers are the most disreputable. You would have had better luck flushing your money down the toliet! 893whatthe.gif

Actually, Illinois is the second worst place to buy a comic online, only topped by the evil comic empire of Oregon. blush.gif

confused.gifforeheadslap.gif: sorry.gif

What ya buying? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

An Avengers 4 hopefully. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What grade is the Avengers 4 as well as the Page Quality?

That is one of my favorite books.

It looks like a 7.0. Not sure about the PQ though. I will know when, and if, I get it in hand.