• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Nick Fury #1

13 posts in this topic

Your scans need to be a little larger . . . grin.gif

Also, stack them so the page width isn't ................................................................................................................................................................................................................stretched out 27_laughing.gif

Also, stack them so the page width isn't ................................................................................................................................................................................................................stretched out 27_laughing.gif

sorry still having technical difficulties with larger scans! hope to figure it out soon!

maybe next time i will stack the scans instead of stretching them just for you! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry still having technical difficulties with larger scans! hope to figure it out soon!

maybe next time i will stack the scans instead of stretching them just for you! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, you have to take the condom off the book 27_laughing.gif

Also, you have to take the condom off the book 27_laughing.gif

let's play it Safe! frustrated.gif

Much better! Is that an indent near Scorpio's foot on the REFC? Leading upwards from the indent is a small color band of darker color - can you explain that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.2 sumo.gif perhaps a 9.4 with clarification . . . nice book!!!

gossip.gifThis is the book that put me over the hump of lunacy as to collecting comics . . . after this, I was hooked for life! 27_laughing.gif

Much better! Is that an indent near Scorpio's foot on the REFC? Leading upwards from the indent is a small color band of darker color - can you explain that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.2 sumo.gif perhaps a 9.4 with clarification . . . nice book!!!

gossip.gifThis is the book that put me over the hump of lunacy as to collecting comics . . . after this, I was hooked for life! 27_laughing.gif

no indentation near scorpio's foot

the color band is from the printing-- don't know if this is on every copy but there is a CGC 9.6 on comiclink that definitely has it and it looks like the CGC 9.4 curator copy currently on ebay has it as well!(scan is too small on curator to be 100% sure)

THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS GUYS ABOUT THIS BOOK!

GREAT BOOK TO BE HOOKED BY DIVAD --ONE OF THE BEST EVER FROM COVER TO COVER!!!! LOVE THE ENDING! NOT TO MENTION THE INTRO!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif