• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New census, any surprises?

29 posts in this topic

This one might take a while, fellas...

I moved last week and my computer is still in pieces on the floor.

(I'm typing this from my office computer.)

I'll update when I can!

For now, you can compare the old numbers (on my site) to the new numbers on the census.

http://www.gregholland.com/CGC

No problem. Take your time .................................................

Are you done yet? poke2.gif

hey Greg - - - can we compare this newest census to the last one?? thats button isnt there I dont think...

It's still there. After you search a title, customize the search criteria at the bottom of the page. Under "Census version (Month/Day/Year)", there's a drop down menu where you can select "Compare 01/23/2006 to 11/07/2005."

hey Greg - - - can we compare this newest census to the last one?? thats button isnt there I dont think...

It's still there. After you search a title, customize the search criteria at the bottom of the page. Under "Census version (Month/Day/Year)", there's a drop down menu where you can select "Compare 01/23/2006 to 11/07/2005."

Ghost_Town, thanks for providing the instructions...

Yes, 11/07/2005 is the "last census update" before this one.

Most of the detail pages should allow lots of comparisons/customizing at the bottom.

yay.gif