• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheesh! Just how many HG copies of Thor #226 does this guy have?!?!

16 posts in this topic

9.0--Galactus looks so stupid there.

Sure does. And his mother dresses him funny: metal kilt, bare legs, and blue socks pulled up above his boots. 27_laughing.gif

Nevertheless, 9.0.

I agree... I thought Galactus is supposed to be massive enough to eat planets? Here he's the height of this dumpy-looking apartment building? And he just looks so depressed here...poor fella... confused.gif

Oh yeah! 9.0, looks nicer but wear along bottom edge. thumbsup2.gif

I agree... I thought Galactus is supposed to be massive enough to eat planets? Here he's the height of this dumpy-looking apartment building? And he just looks so depressed here...poor fella... confused.gif

He stands in DEFEAT! gossip.gif Not to mention it looks like he just peed in his pants 27_laughing.gif

IS this book hard to find without the miswrap? I cant remember if mine has it, but I seem to think that most of the ones ive seen have the miswrap.

Out of the 6 copies that I have, only one does not have this mis-wrap . . . but as far as mis-wraps go - not too bad! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course, all of my copies were bought from one store - Terry Drugs in South Windsor, Connecticut acclaim.gif

sign-funnypost.gif from World Eater to apartment eater! 27_laughing.gif

Of course, all of my copies were bought from one store - Terry Drugs in South Windsor, Connecticut

Is it still there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Might be 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Right next to the old Armata's Grocery on Sullivan Avenue, across from the Dairy Queen and the classic Sunnyside Market 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif I haven't been there in 25 years . . . hi.gif