• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 64.

16 posts in this topic

Amidst a day of bad comics (2 color touched, 1 damaged in the mail, 1 Adams Batman "gamble" lot of pure drek) came a single horrifically under-graded, fresh as a daisy gem. Here is my X-Men 64 first Sunfire graded a VG/F by the seller and stolen for a mere $20 shipped. White pages to boot.

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. confused-smiley-013.gif

XM64.jpg

XM64bk.jpg

Amidst a day of bad comics (2 color touched, 1 damaged in the mail, 1 Adams Batman "gamble" lot of pure drek) came a single horrifically under-graded, fresh as a daisy gem. Here is my X-Men 64 first Sunfire graded a VG/F by the seller and stolen for a mere $20 shipped. White pages to boot.

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. confused-smiley-013.gif

XM64.jpg

XM64bk.jpg

Great deal!!1 from what i am seeing couldn't be less than a 7.0 but I will stick with 7.5 despite the bend in LLBC front cover that probably goes through the book-minimal wear and white pages add up to a winner 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for bringing that up. It's actually not a bend (though it looks like it in the scan), it's just a spine stess and doesn't go past the white on the spine and doesn't go through the whole book.

XM64.jpg

XM64bk.jpg

WONDERFUL DEAL

I love to hear when someone is surprised (in a god way) with graded book form Ebay

I would grade as an 8.5

XM64.jpg

XM64bk.jpg

Yeah, man. I like your'e style too; got the whole X-Men thing goin on there..... thumbsup2.gif

Amidst a day of bad comics...1 Adams Batman "gamble" lot of pure drek...

my sympathies. assuming it was the lot with the 227?

annnnyway, i'm thinking this is an 8.5, barring ncb's or anything strange going on inside the book like cut/filled out coupons, missing center wrap and the like

Amidst a day of bad comics...1 Adams Batman "gamble" lot of pure drek...

my sympathies. assuming it was the lot with the 227?

annnnyway, i'm thinking this is an 8.5, barring ncb's or anything strange going on inside the book like cut/filled out coupons, missing center wrap and the like

Yep. tongue.gif It's ok, like I said, you win some and you lose some. In the aggregate, I came out ahead. thumbsup2.gif