• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Action #1 ADDED TO CENSUS

119 posts in this topic

Another Action Comics #1 WAS ADDED TO THE CENSUS TODAY.It is a blue label 6.5.There are now [2] 6.5s on the census. I have been told it is unrestored with no notes added.

Are you bummed?

I asked you about this book a while ago Amano. You said you didnt know about it at the time.

I was being a 7 year old! you heard 3 months ago and I beat you! get it?? get it?? heh? heh??

Some people here take everything you say seriously. The only person you should ALWAYS take seriously is Chuck Norris. Always.

Are you bummed

Yep

why you bummed ?? you have an UNRESTORED Action Comics # 1 in 6.5 CGC grade,.. which has great eye appeal.. who knows what this other AC # 1 even looks like ? maybe it doesn't present as nicely as yours or etc, etc, etc..

tied for at least 5th or 6th.... there's still the Church, Larsen and another ungraded out there,,,,

Its a bummer of the census that, nowadays, you can actually determine how many better copies exist, and, therefore see it affect the value and demand for a particular copy. Of course ALL nice unrestored copies of Action 1 will have great appeal ...but selling a copy as the 7th best copy has an affect more negatively than ten years ago selling the same F-ish copy to a buyer who can guess (dream?) that its one of the top 3 or 4 since he has no direct knowledge of what else is out there.

For me, being offerred the 7th best copy might lead me to pass on it in favor of waiting for a better one...

action1kid,

hope you don't think i'm being rude for asking,

i'm new to the boards and don't know people yet.

anyways, just wondering how you got your action 1.

did you purchase it recently or did you have it

from when you we're collecting as a kid?

asking purely out of curiosity.

thanks!

I only answered because someone asked.I did not bring it up.

Well I have to share the #3 spot on the census now when i had it all to my lonesome before..[ha ha]

Let us all take a moment and shed a tear for you, now the lowly owner of only the 3rd best CGC copy of the most sought comic book in history. yeahok.gifpoke2.gif

I don't even have the stones to put Action 1 on my want list!