• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

that book looks awfully familiar. best $2.85 i ever spent

So you own the 9.0?

Congrats.

Thanks to Jon for not just sending it in and keeping it, vs giving me the chance to hang on to that one. Also thanks for posting the photo. thumbsup2.gif

I'm sure I didn't pay much for my copy either. (likely less than $1.00) It came from a collection of bronze age that I bought about 16 years ago, and I purchased the whole collection for a few hundred dollars. Multiple Marvel Spotlight #5's and other Bronze keys more than paid for the collection on my one trip to the San Diego con. I've sold a few of that collection on the boards and they are always well received. It was a Golden Age Collectibles (Seattle) employee from the 70's that bought multiples off the stands. I split the collection with another collector, who actually found the seller. yay.gif

Collin! Glad you were able to get a book you really wanted!

That was Pirate's book, the 9.0 that I bought from him. He was right on with the grading, 9.0/9.2. I bought it from him about the same time we were dealing with your 9.2 copy (rassum frassum...lol).

It is in my collection never to see the light of day...or until I need money...whatever comes first 27_laughing.gif

I believe I saw this book at Dallas? I thought it looked great and then after Bernie signed it in silver it made me wish I'd brought my copy. That and the Batman #320 were both 2 very sweet looking books. I'll have to look later and see if I have a pic of Bernie signing either one of them.

www.wrightsoncollector.com

I believe I saw this book at Dallas? I thought it looked great and then after Bernie signed it in silver it made me wish I'd brought my copy. That and the Batman #320 were both 2 very sweet looking books. I'll have to look later and see if I have a pic of Bernie signing either one of them.

I'd love an image of Bernie signing the Swamp Thing 9.

confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'd love an image of Bernie signing the Swamp Thing 9.

confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think Kris has a photo of all our books being signed.