• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Not the highest grade, but this was the second comic I every owned, so I guess I kept it in pretty good shape.

scan-1.jpg

incomplete, no card insane.gifpoke2.gif

Kudos to EvilAsh for pointing me in the direction of this book.

campbell.jpg

I saw that book list with only 5 minutes from the start, I contacted a couple of my boys telling them...should I get it? I thought I would wait it out and bid, glad it went to a fellow SS addict!!!

campbell.jpg

I saw that book list with only 5 minutes from the start, I contacted a couple of my boys telling them...should I get it? I thought I would wait it out and bid, glad it went to a fellow SS addict!!!

I actually bought it for one of my college roomates. He is a big Bruce Campbell fan and told me "Well, he's kind of my god," so I decided to buy it as a gift. He has the poster of this cover hanging up in his room. He also reads comic books but doesn't have any CGC books. Anyways when I showed him the scan and told him I bought it for him, he told me not to joke about things like that. He was very excited when he realized I really did buy it for him. He also thinks an 8.5 is a pretty nice copy so he will be on cloud9.gif when I give it to him this week.

Edited by Mephisto

campbell.jpg

I actually bought it for one of my college roomates. He is a big Bruce Campbell fan and told me "Well, he's kind of my god," so I decided to buy it as a gift. He has the poster of this cover hanging up in his room. He also reads comic books but doesn't have any CGC books. Anyways when I showed him the scan and told him I bought it for him, he told me not to joke about things like that. He was very excited when he realized I really did buy it for him. He also thinks an 8.5 is a pretty nice copy so he will be on cloud9.gif when I give it to him this week.

Better yet!! 893applaud-thumb.gif (now get him hooked on SS books 27_laughing.gif)

campbell.jpg

Glad to help! Bruce is my God as well cloud9.gif

We got this in the mail today. yay.gif Thanks, Pirate!

supergirl.jpg

glad you like. one of these days gene ha and adam hughes are going to team up and I'm getting an ah ha book. be great if it was a joker story

campbell.jpg

My copy of #3 from the Dark Horse series is signed by Bruce. It's not slabbed, but I still love it. That's an awesome movie & a great comic series!